LEARN EQ, COMPRESSION, REVERB & DELAY
In this series of training videos you'll learn the essential basics to properly and effectively use EQ, compression, delay and reverb plug-ins in any recording program! We don't just recite the textbook meaning of each knob and button, you're going to see and hear each of these plug-in types used on acoustic and live drums, guitar, bass and vocals.
The tutorials are shown in Ableton Live using Sonnox plug-ins as well as Live's built-in effects, but the theories and techniques are timeless and work with any brand plug-in or device. Get a rock-solid foundation on the most important tools that pro's use to make their mixes come to life and shine.
- 23 Tutorials / Almost 4 Hours Total Runtime
- For all users of any recording software or effects devices
- Tutorials written by Ableton Certified Trainer Craig McCullough
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod