Table of Contents
In his first book, Desktop Mastering, Steve Turnidge unveiled his unique approach to mastering in the box, all the while providing glimpses of his mind-set and resulting workflow.
Now, in Beyond Mastering, Turnidge pulls back the veil to give a tour of the physics and philosophy driving the mastering engineer, and the internal state required for happiness and success.
By definition, universal truths can be expressed in any medium. In this book, these truths are revealed through the art of mastering, building on the step-by-step methods explained in Desktop Mastering, related in well-developed metaphor and analogy.
Beyond Mastering is full of guiding principles gained from Turnidge's more than 25 years at the forefront of art and technology.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *