Table of Contents
This handy digital book was created as a quick reference guide to assist piano players in learning to play today's most commonly used scales. It's a fast and fun way to gain instant access to 120 scale patterns through easy-reference diagrams, and also includes a useful section on scale theory.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *