Table of Contents
Teach guitar for profit! This book will show you how to set up and develop a profitable guitar studio. Besides the ability to teach guitar, running a profitable studio needs effective systems for attracting and retaining students, ensuring that they pay on time, and smoothly handling operations issues. This book will show you the essential considerations, from choosing a space (residential or commercial), to marketing, to specific teaching aids.
You will learn to:
• Develop and outfit an efficient studio
• Set policies to get timely payments and encourage student retention
• Attract students who are likely to remain long-term
• Develop an authentic teaching approach customized to your own students
• Find multiple revenue streams from your students, beyond lessons
• Avoid common expensive mistakes
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *