Table of Contents
In this “one-on-one” lesson, Recording Institute of Technology instructor Dallan Beck presents a well thought-out tutorial on recording vocals that all musicians and recording engineers can learn from. He explains microphones, mic placement, compression, equalization, tracking vocals, effects and more in a detailed, yet easy-to-understand way. The accompanying CD contains 80 helpful demonstration tracks.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *