Table of Contents
Learn the tools of the trade for recording acoustic guitar parts in your home studio! Topics covered in this one-on-one lesson with MI faculty instructor Dallan Beck include miking techniques, direct recording, EQ, compression, recording techniques, and effects such as chorus, reverb and delay.
The accompanying audio file examples referenced in the book can be downloaded via the "Course Extras" link on this page.
Start recording your acoustic guitar today!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *