Table of Contents
This easy-to-understand digital book will get you playing right away and at your own pace, in the comfort of your home or studio! "Teach Yourself to Play Piano" covers everything from the basics of hand position and good posture to playing melodies and songs and much more.
By the end of the digital book, you'll be able to play hands together, using a combination of whole, half, quarter and eighth notes and their respective rests. You will also be able to read a selection of notes from both the bass and treble clefs, and you will be able to play some simple chords in the left hand.
Don't wait any longer – there's never been an easier way to teach yourself piano!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *
Submitted 4 months ago
TOOOOO MUCH READING
IT WOULD BE BETTER HAD IT BEEN A VIDEO I FELL ASLEEP, SO NOT VERY HELPFULL TO ME