Table of Contents
Now available for digital book streaming – revised and expanded, with a new afterword by the author – this is the definitive biography of Duane Allman, one of the most revered guitarists of his generation.
Skydog reveals the complete story of the legendary guitarist: his childhood and musical awakening; his struggling first bands; his hard-won mastery of the slide guitar; his emergence as a successful session musician; his creation of the Allman Brothers Band; his tragic death at age 24; and his thriving musical legacy.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *
Submitted 1 year ago
What a great story, but also, exceptionally written. I've always liked the Allman Brothers, but now I have a great respect for them, and the struggles of the business in that era. Even if you're not a fan, you will still enjoy this book.
I am a: Professional, Musician, Producer, Audio Engineer, Cubase