Table of Contents
The Berklee in the Pocket Singer's Handbook is a must-have guide that sets a perfect 45- to 60-minute practice routine for you. Use it as your practice manual for a total vocal workout, from warm up to cool down. Covers: breathing exercises, tips for productive practice, mental practicing, breathing for relaxation, cool down techniques and more. Learn new tunes, clarify diction, and improve all aspects of your singing!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *