Table of Contents
Expert producer/engineer Dan Moretti leads you step by step through the producing and mixing processes. Learn how different techniques – from mic placement to EQ – help you create authentic-sounding and inspiring jazz mixes. The accompanying audio files provide practice tracks and reference recordings so that you can practice matching finished mixes, in a variety of jazz styles.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *
Submitted 10 months ago
Great source of info.
I'm was very happy to come across this book, as it is very rare to find audio engineering material geared towards jazz. Dan Moretti's way of presenting things is clear and engaging , with a very well thought out multi-track download . I'd love to see more material focusing on jazz recording. Cheers Al.