Table of Contents
The ultimate self-teaching method designed to offer quality instruction, terrific songs, and 100 professional-quality demo tracks plus video lesson!
Learn at your own pace with 73 great songs and examples, plus video lessons with Amanda McFall. Topics covered include: music reading – notes & rhythms • lead sheet notation for left-hand • songs, chords and scales • playing tips and techniques. This series can be used by students who want to teach themselves, or by teachers for private or group instruction.
Simply follow the tips and lessons in the book as you listen to the teacher and watch the video.
Audio and video files are accessed right inside the book via streaming!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *