Table of Contents
This book covers the art of self-accompaniment while soloing. Incorporating the styles of blues, rock, jazz, country, and funk, the jams will help your ability to play chords and bass lines simultaneously. You'll increase your scale and chord-voicing vocabulary, and you'll improve your rhythm, groove, and phrasing. Audio demos of all 150 guitar jams are available for download or streaming!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *
Submitted 4 months ago
I have not had the opportunity to go through all lessons yet. But so far it seems to be well thought out and easy to follow. When I try to print out examples to practice the print is very small.
I am a: Hobbyist, Musician, Studio One