Table of Contents
A self-study course with illustrations & examples for you to write & check your answers. Topics include: major and minor scales; modes and other scales; harmony; intervals; chord structure; chord progressions and substitutions; and more. This workbook contains essential “backbone” concepts for working musicians. These are the things you must know. It may take a year to work through and thoroughly understand and memorize all that is in this book – and a lifetime to perfect it. But that's okay: You will own this valuable resource and have it for handy reference.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *