Table of Contents
Ideal for music students and teachers, this digital book breaks down the basics of music creation in the technology lab or home studio. Musician and teacher Heath Jones provides practical, actionable, and easy-to-understand information, resources, and advice to anyone interested in teaching a music technology course or learning how to become a do-it-yourself music producer.
Nearly 90 minutes of video tutorials are also included covering topics such as:
• Basic to Advanced Lab Setups
• Using Digital Audio Workstations (Daws)
• Understanding & Using MIDI
• Song Forms
• Looping & Repetition
• Melody & Harmony
• Effects & Plug-Ins
• And Much More.
Start learning about music technology today!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *