Table of Contents
This comprehensive book with online audio is the perfect Intro to Jazz Piano. From comping to soloing, you'll learn the theory, the tools, and the techniques used by the pros. The accompanying audio tracks demonstrate most of the music examples in the book. The full band tracks feature the rhythm section on the left channel and the piano on the right channel, so that you can play along with the band. Covers: jazz chords and progressions; jazz swing and bossa nova comping; voicings and patterns; melodic treatment; soloing techniques; how to play from a fake book; and more. Get started today!
Audio files are accessed online using the unique code inside each book and include the PLAYBACK+ multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right – available exclusively from Hal Leonard.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *