Table of Contents
This biography begins in 1967 as Frank L. Battisti concludes a celebrated 14-year career as Director of Bands at Ithaca High School, followed by a move to Baldwin Wallace College Conservatory. Later, Battisti answers a call from Gunther Schuller to establish a wind ensemble program at New England Conservatory. His unparalleled accomplishments, known throughout the world, have provided artistic vision and leadership that propelled the wind band/ensemble into the 21st century.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *