Table of Contents
Ever wondered how to create better accompaniments for the melodies in your favorite fake books?
This “teach yourself” book introduces you to chord building, various rhythmic styles, and much more, so that you play the songs you like just the way you want them. Keyboard players with a basic understanding of notation and sight-reading will be on their way to more fun with fake books.
The relaxed tone of the text and selection of fun songs keep "How to Play from a Fake Book" entertaining throughout – perfect for amateur musicians, or as a supplement for keyboard teachers and their students.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *
Submitted 3 months ago
Very bad picture Quality
The books seem to be cool, but the pictures / scans of the chords and notes etc. is below usable for me on my laptop screen.
I am a: Hobbyist, Musician, Producer, Beat Maker, Ableton Live