Table of Contents
The topic of applying harmony to melodies can be intimidating to the beginning keyboard player, but it doesn't have to be! Pianist, composer/arranger, educator, and author Mark Harrison takes you through all the necessary steps for building harmonies to accompany any melody, whether they come from hit tunes or your own original material.
Topics covered include: basic harmonization with triads • harmonization with 7th chords • working with major, minor, and modal tonalities • expanding and enhancing arrangements • and more. All of these concepts are demonstrated with over 90 accompanying audio tracks, featuring solo piano, full band, and melody with drums, that span a wide variety of styles!
Audio is accessed from within the digital book for easy use and instruction.
Start harmonizing now!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *