Table of Contents
This book is a step-by-step guide to Musicians Institute's well-known Harmony and Theory class. It includes complete lessons and analysis of intervals, rhythms, scales, chords, key signatures, transposition, chord inversions, key centers, harmonizing the major and minor scales, and more.
Power up your music theory today!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *
Submitted 3 months ago
Great book but the visuals are too blurry.
I like the content of this book, but the images of the examples and exercises are so blurry in certain cases that's they're impossible to see. Plus, when you zoom in, the book re-orients itself to a different section so you lose where you were reading. Very frustrating. It's a shame because I learned a lot from this book.
I am a: Beginner, Student, Hobbyist, Musician, Producer, Audio Engineer, Mastering Facility, Cakewalk Sonar, Reaper, Studio One