Table of Contents
The Hal Leonard Vocal Method is designed for anyone interested in learning the basics of singing, using vocal exercises and popular songs. This easy-to-use beginner's guide serves as an introduction to everything needed to begin singing with proper technique, focusing on the Tenor / Bass range of the voice.
Topics covered include: posture, breathing, warm-ups, consonants, vowels, phrasing, vibrato and range extension. The price of this digital book includes embedded audio and videos accessed right within the digital book. The audio includes a professional demonstration track as well as an accompaniment track for performance. Step-by-step video instruction is included for each topic. Songs in this edition for tenor and bass singers include: Can't Help Falling in Love • Fire and Rain • Hallelujah • Mad World • Stand by Me • Take Me Home, Country Roads • Yesterday • and more.
Start singing now!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *