Table of Contents
The Hal Leonard Vocal Method is designed for anyone interested in learning the basics of singing, using vocal exercises and popular songs. Complete with demonstration audio tracks, accompaniment tracks, and step-by-step video instruction, this easy-to-use beginner's guide serves as an introduction to everything needed to begin singing with proper technique.
Topics covered include: posture, breathing, warm-ups, consonants, vowels, phrasing, vibrato and range extension.
Songs in this edition for soprano and alto singers include: At Last • Dancing Queen • Don't Know Why • I Will Remember You • Rolling in the Deep • A Thousand Years • and more.
Audio and video are imbedded right inside the digital book for a one-stop learning solution!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *