Table of Contents
This essential, practical handbook for mastering rhythm has been designed for students of any instrument or voice – providing them a comprehensive and systematic approach to understanding rhythms, rhythmic devices, and how to count them.
Packed full of practical exercises, this digital book also makes for an ideal self-instruction method. Every exercise is accompanied by play-along piano audio embedded right in the digital book, featuring useful metronome clicks for rigorous practice.
For use in individual or group instruction, this is the must-have guide to rhythm for all music teachers and students. Chapters include: fundamentals of rhythm; counting method; note values and rests; beat subdivision; simple time signatures; compound time signatures; ties and extended notes; and syncopation.
Develop a skill you can count on today!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *