Table of Contents
The Hal Leonard Recording Method is the perfect introduction for anyone interested in learning the basics of recording audio for bands, singer/songwriters, and more.
Veteran studio engineer and author Jake Johnson takes you through the fundamentals of audio recording, from gear and set-up through mixing and mastering, sharing invaluable tips and guideposts along the way.
This digital book also features valuable audio demonstration tracks and video tutorials covering topics such as digital audio basics, basic gear and setup, inputs and outputs (I/O), audio sources & microphones, capturing & editing audio, plug-ins, effects & signal processing, mixing, mastering, and more!
Learn to start recording and editing your own music now!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *