Table of Contents
The Hal Leonard Lap Steel Guitar Method is designed for anyone just learning to play the six-string lap steel guitar. This comprehensive and easy-to-use beginner's guide by country music veteran Johnie Helms includes many fun songs and hot licks to learn and play. The accompanying online audio contains 95 tracks of hot licks and cool songs for demonstration and play along. Topics include tunings, chords, scales, key positions, right- and left-hand techniques, vibrato, string pulls, slants, music reading, and much more!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *