Table of Contents
The Hal Leonard Guitar Method is designed for anyone just learning to play acoustic or electric guitar. It is based on years of teaching guitar students of all ages, and reflects some of the best teaching ideas from around the world.
This super-convenient Complete Edition features the new and improved method books 1, 2 and 3 all together in one digital book. This edition also includes 164 full-band audio tracks for demonstration and/or play-along embedded right in the digital book, making it super easy to play along through your computer or portable device.
Start playing right now!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *