Table of Contents
Presented by drum master Gregg Bissonette, this comprehensive and easy-to-use beginner's guide is based on years of teaching drum students of all ages and is designed for anyone just learning to play the drumset!
It includes hours of audio tracks for demonstration and play-along, plus video lessons Gregg Bissonette himself! Lessons include: drum setup & fundamentals • tuning & maintenance • basic music reading • grips & strokes • coordination & basic techniques • basic beats for many styles of music • 8th notes, 16th notes, dotted notes & triplets • drum fills • and more.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *