Table of Contents
The Hal Leonard DJ Method is designed for anyone interested in learning how to successfully host recorded music for an audience at events, parties, clubs and beyond. This easy-to-use beginner's guide serves as an introduction to the gear, skills and must-know info required of today's DJ, and features many photos and diagrams, plus nearly two hours of video lessons with full demonstrations by author DJ Bizzon!
Topics covered include: DJ equipment and setup • using turntables • using CDJs • using DJ controllers with Serato DJ • identifying song attributes • tempo and BPM • counting bars • scratching techniques • mastering song transitions • building a set • and much more.
Start DJing today!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *