Table of Contents
The Hal Leonard Classical Guitar Method is designed for anyone just learning to play classical guitar. This comprehensive and easy-to-use beginner's guide by renowned classical guitarist and teacher Paul Henry uses the music of the master composers to teach you the basics of the classical style and technique.
The digital book includes pieces by Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Schumann, Purcell and many more and includes lessons on: tuning • proper playing technique • notes in open position • PIMA technique • time signatures • key signatures • scales • chords • and more. Includes audio demo tracks right within the digital book for easy, intuitive access!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *