Table of Contents
This is the bass method students and teachers have been waiting for! Learn the notes of the bass with riffs like “Day Tripper” and “Stand by Me,” reading rhythms and tab with classics by the Who and Red Hot Chili Peppers, fingerstyle and pick technique with songs like “Roxanne” and “Low Rider,” and much more. The method's unique, well-paced, and logical teaching sequence will get students playing more easily than ever before, and music from popular artists like the Beatles, Nirvana, and Green Day will keep them playing and having fun. Audio examples of each exercise are accessed online using the unique code inside each book and can be streamed or downloaded. The audio files include PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *