Table of Contents
Lots of guitar players know several scales, but how many really know what to do with them? With Guitarist's Guide to Scales Over Chords, you'll learn how to apply the most commonly used scales in a musical manner.
This digital book examines 14 scales in detail, how the scales and chords are closely linked and how this relationship is key to crafting memorable, intelligent solos.
If you've been stuck in a pentatonic rut, or you feel that you're constantly relying on the same old patterns, this is the book for you!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *
Submitted 9 months ago
This is great
Being able to read an explanation then see an example of a chord in use with a great sounding backing track makes this uniquely rewarding.