Table of Contents
Recording music can be a daunting task, especially in the present day with its ever-changing technologies and environments. This one-of-a-kind collection of modern, easy-to-understand techniques for recording music in a variety of settings provides tools and information that set you well on your way to capturing high-quality sounds on par with those recorded by seasoned professionals. Veteran producer, engineer and author Bill Gibson succinctly presents a wide variety of subjects, including: preproduction • room environments • interfaces • microphone types and techniques • recording drums, guitar, bass, piano, vocals and electronic instruments • studio recording effects • and more.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *