Table of Contents
From old-school vinyl records to today's all-digital music platforms, the modern DJ has a huge variety of choices and information to navigate. Look no further than this unique digital book and video reference guide by seasoned pro DJ Hapa, who provides a wealth of insider tips, tricks, and techniques for DJs of all skill levels!
This course covers topics such as: DJ controllers, CDJs and vinyl; choosing gear; beats, bars & phrases; inputs/outputs; using FX; basic scratching; sampling and looping; transitions & beatmatching; and more. There's also over two hours of video tutorials with DJ Hapa and two bonus audio tracks for scratching.
Up your DJ game today!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *