Table of Contents
If you're new to the guitar, you're probably eager to learn some cool new blues licks. This one-of-a-kind collection features accessible, must-know turnarounds, transitions, and set-ups – the universal blues phrases that serve to “turn around” the music and take you back to the beginning of the song.
Styles include Delta and Piedmont blues to Chicago, Texas, and jazz blues. Each turnaround is presented in four different keys and notated with easy-to-read rhythm tab.
You'll also learn cool turnarounds in the styles of these jazz legends: George Benson, Kenny Burrell, John Cephas, Charlie Christian, John Lee Hooker, Lightnin' Hopkins, Robert Johnson, Freddie King, Joe Pass, Jimmy Rogers, Hubert Sumlin, Stevie Ray Vaughan, T-Bone Walker, Muddy Waters, and more!
Turn around your guitar playing today!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *