Table of Contents
The First 15 Lessons series provides a step-by-step lesson plan for the absolute beginner, complete with audio tracks, video lessons, and real songs! Designed for self-teaching or for use with an instructor, you'll build a solid foundation as you work through each lesson, learning the basics of the instrument and music reading with tab while practicing the many exercises, concepts and song excerpts within.
The bass guitar book, written in rhythm tab notation, features lessons on: bass fundamentals, tuning, the 1-5 pattern, arpeggios, grooves, position shifts, scales, syncopation, chromatics, swing/shuffle feel, and blues, funk & rock styles. Includes full bass lines in tab from five real songs: Get Ready (The Temptations) • I Shot the Sheriff (Bob Marley & The Wailers) • Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes) • Smooth (Santana) • Super Freak (Rick James).
Start playing today!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *