Table of Contents
This digital book reveals the crucial physical training and discipline that is needed for keyboard playing. Keyboard muscle conditioning is called technic, and technic exercises are as important to the keyboard player as workouts and calisthenics are to the athlete.
Schaum's Fingerpower books are dedicated to the development of individual finger strength and dexterity in both hands which will catapult your keyboard playing abilities ten fold.
Practice these exercises and see how you'll greatly improve today!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *
Submitted 2 weeks ago
Very good exercises. short , easy to memorize. I hope you make all six volumns available to your members
I've played through all of the exercises. They are definitely beneficial in making all fingers stronger and more even.
I am a: Hobbyist, Musician, Logic Pro