Table of Contents
Stop annoying your friends and really learn to play the darn thing! This book teaches you all you need to know to pucker up and play your harp correctly.
Includes information on: music notation; chords and single notes; riffs, licks and scales; syncopation; rock and blues styles; and so much more! The accompanying online audio includes over 70 songs and examples, so you can play along with a band!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *