Table of Contents
Playing guitar can be challenging – there are countless shapes, patterns, and licks to learn, leaving beginners to feel confused or intimidated by the myriad possibilities presented. Guitarist and acclaimed YouTuber Jonathan Kehew gives you accessible tips and tricks to streamline the learning process so that you can be on your way to playing songs and lead lines with ease! Areas explored include: universal riffs • combining box patterns • double-stop licks • turnarounds and intros • using modes • and more. While the book has each example notated, the accompanying videos show you exactly what you need to do, so music reading isn't required.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *