Table of Contents
If you've been finding yourself trapped in the pentatonic box, then Connecting Pentatonic Patterns is for you! This hands-on instructional book offers examples for guitar players of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
The only prerequisites are a basic understanding of the minor pentatonic scale and a desire to expand your fretboard horizons.
Study this book faithfully, and soon you'll be soloing all over the neck with the greatest of ease.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *