Table of Contents
The circle of fifths is a familiar tool known by many musicians. Although this device usually receives nothing more than a brief explanation in most music theory books, the circle illustrates the foundation that organizes much of Western tonal music and is therefore essential to grasp.
With the novice musician in mind, author Dan Maske expounds on the nature, nuances and applications of the circle of fifths throughout this book, exploring topics such as: intervals, keys and key signatures, scales, chords and chord progressions, and more.
Learn this vital theory information today!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *