Table of Contents
Take a deep dive into the blues with celebrated guitarist Kirk Fletcher in this instructional digital book with embedded videos. The video lessons cover a variety of rhythm and lead blues guitar styles and concepts, with loads of licks, riffs, solos and more. The digital book features note-for-note transcriptions of every video example in easy-to-read rhythm tab notation.
It's time to take your blues guitar skills to the next level! Topics covered include: Texas blues • Chicago blues • West Coast Jump • funky blues • slow blues • rock and roll • soloing concepts • licks, phrases, techniques • blues chords, doublestops, turnarounds • scale applications • much more.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *