Table of Contents
Hone your lead chops and practice your favorite licks with this vast online collection of tracks in blues, jazz, rock, country, and other styles! This digital book includes online access to professional full-band audio tracks for all 200 examples in the book over which you can practice your latest and greatest licks. The audio tracks range from approximately one minute (for the short progressions) to four minutes or more (for the full-length “song” progressions), and numerous styles, keys, and tempos are covered to make sure you're well-versed in practically every style. Ten hours of audio tracks in all! The book also includes multiple scale options for each chord progression; music theory primer; fretboard diagrams; chord symbols and Roman numeral harmonic analysis; and more! Whether you're a rocker, a jazzer, a bluesman, or a bluegrasser, the Big Book of Backing Tracks has plenty for you.
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *