Table of Contents
Have you struggled through tedious lessons and boring instruction books in your desire to learn to play the guitar? If you wish there was a fun and engaging way to motivate you in your guitar playing quest, then this is it. All About Guitar is for you.
Whether it's learning to read music, playing in a rock band, finding the right instrument, or all of the above, this enjoyable guide will help you to finally start playing your favorite songs in many different styles. Plus, learn interesting tidbits on guitar gear, care and maintenance, and other fun stuff about the guitar. This fun-filled, easy-to-use guide includes:
• An introduction to guitars
• Step-by-step music reading instruction
• Background on various styles of music, including dozens of favorite songs
• Performing tips.
You get 25 songs, including: Come as You Are • Cross Road Blues (Crossroads) • Dust in the Wind • Iron Man • Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) • Pride and Joy • Smoke on the Water • Substitute • Sultans of Swing • Sweet Child O' Mine • Takin' Care of Business • You've Got a Friend • and more!
Key Digital Print Features
We've built a new way to enjoy electronic print that you're sure to love.
- Fast Loading Desktop and Mobile Experience (even with cellular connections!)
- Auto-resume across devices
- Quick search, note taking and bookmarking for easy reference
- Responsive book design, so things look great on mobile too
- * Internet connection required *