Rockin Toontrack Superior Drummer 2? Want to know it inside and out? DAW mad scientist Scott Griggs is going to take you on a Superior Drummer 2 journey that covers it all from beginning to end. Get the most out of this vast and powerful virtual drum instrument today.
- 47 Tutorials / Over 4.5 Hours Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate Superior Drummer 2 users
- Tutorials written by DAW expert Scott Griggs
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod
The earliest memory I have is when I was 7 years old - I got my first guitar. When I was 9 I got my first keyboard.
2. What training have you had?
Mostly self-trained; however, I was the drum major in high school (playing alto sax & drums/percussion), and majored in music for a short time.
3. When did you get into recording?
When I was around 10 years old I started to basic multi-tracking with my dual tape deck stereo. I would record a keyboard part; move that cassette into the other deck and do a playback while recording a new part into the "record" deck. Voila! Ghost tracks were something I hated back then!!
4. People you have worked with/for?
Let's see ... there was that fast food joint, the grocery store, the bolt company, the theater ...
5. Why are you so good at training people?
OK, how much did my mom pay you to say that I'm "good"? I guess it's because I try to have fun while showing folks what to do. If I get bored while making a video, I'm quite sure that the viewer will not be too stoked to watch it. I want people to feel like they could kick off their shoes, relax, and watch a video where they might learn something.