MIX BETTER WITH IZOTOPE ALLOY 2
iZotope just made the mixing world way better! DAW master Russ Hughes shows you all there is to know about iZotope's amazing new Alloy2 essential mixing tools.
Find out what everything does with a full show and tell of EQ, Transient, Dynamics, De-Esser, Exciter and Limiter modules. See some cool tricks that utilize Alloy 2 and cover everything from drums, loops, vocals, guitars, bass, keyboards, podcast and broadcast voice. There's even a full length video showing you how Russ mixes a track using just Alloy 2.
If you're going to use one of the top DAW mixing tools, make sure you get the top training for it. Checkout "Alloy 2 Explained" today.
- 26 tutorials / Almost 3 hours total runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate iZotope Alloy 2 users
- Tutorials written by plug-in hero Russ Hughes
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod