LEARN TO USE THE MOST CREATIVE INSTRUMENT IN PRO TOOLS!
Presented by AIR Users Blog founder and Pro Tools wizard Russ Hughes, 'Transfuser Explained' focuses on Pro Tools most creative sonic manipulation tool, leaving no stone unturned.
This in-depth series is for beginner to intermediate users of Transfuser and will guide you through using it step by step, showing you its features and functions, as well as cool tips and tricks. Discover how to set it up, how to navigate its interface and menus, load and create custom patches, import MIDI grooves, load your own samples, create drum grooves with its built in sequencer, create patches with its drum synth, assign smart knobs, automate its parameters for mind blowing effects and much more.
If you really want to maximize Transfuser's features and power, this collection is for you. See how to give your tracks that extra spice, so commonly found in today's modern music. Get 'Transfuser Explained' today.
Download Size: 401.56 MB
- 25 tutorials / Over 2 hours total runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate Transfuser users
- Shot with the latest version of Transfuser
- Tutorials written by AIR Users Blog founder and Pro Tools wizard Russ Hughes
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod