GET ON THE SIDECHAIN GANG
Use Live? Want to know how to get the perfect compressed sound? Look no further! Ableton Certified Trainer Craig McCullough shows you how to use the elusive technique of sidechaining in Live to make things fit better and have that "fitted" type of sound.
Craig starts with an in-depth introduction that reveals the commonly used technique, then shows you how to set it all up. Next, Craig gives you some examples of the technique "in action" on a kick drum and bass sound, as well as on multiple tracks. Lastly, Craig demonstrates the method of using a separate sidechain source to control things.
If you want to discover what sidechaining can do for your Ableton Live productions and mixes, stop here and watch "Sidechaining in Live" today.
Download Size: 87.28 MB
- 5 Tutorials / 26 Minutes Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate Ableton Live users
- Tutorials written by Ableton Certified Trainer Craig McCullough
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod