KNOW THE SCORE - LOGIC SCORE EDITOR
Presented by Apple Certified Logic Trainer Doug Zangar, "Logic Score Editor Explained" reveals one of Logic's most elusive, yet powerful features, the Score Editor.
Doug starts from the very beginning, covering basic concepts, settings, entering notes and navigation. He then gives in-depth window overviews, menu layouts, editing and functions tutorials, lead sheet creation, orchestral score templates, mapping drums, guitar tab and chords, how to layout and print your masterpiece and so much more.
If you use Logic and need to know how to create and compose in traditional music notation, this series is a must have. Know the score, get "Logic Score Editor Explained" today.
Download Size: 678.58 MB
- 58 Tutorials / Over 5 Hours Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate Logic users
- Written by Apple Certified Logic Trainer Doug Zangar
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod