THE BEST DRUMS FOR YOUR MONEY
Kenny Gioia multi-platinum producer and engineer is back with yet another power packed assortment of tutorials, this time showing you how to get killer drums sounds on a tiny budget that just about anyone can afford. Get ready to bang out big beats that won't break the bank.
Kenny starts with an introduction and goes through the setup for recording live drums with only one or two microphones. Next, he talks about the different types of mics and pre-amps to use, as well as proper dampening techniques for the drums.
Kenny then looks at recording levels and how to avoid phase issues as well as how to track the actual drum performance. Kenny switches to the computer after the takes are recorded and shows you how to edit them with both a warp based editor and a hit point type editor.
Lastly, Kenny shows you how to add samples manually and with a trigger type plug-in to quickly create huge, natural sounding drums that will rock the house.
If you need to record your own drums and don't have a million dollar mic locker and pre-amp stash, this collection of video tutorials will get you there on a dime! Checkout "Recording Live Drums on a Budget" today.
Download Size: 281.49 MB
- 10 Tutorials / Over 1.5 Hours Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate producers and engineers
- Tutorials written multi-platinum selling producer / engineer Kenny Gioia
- Shown in Pro Tools 10 but info can be applied to any DAW.
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod