START YOUR JOURNEY INTO REASON 5 HERE
If you're new to Reason 5, this is the ultimate guide to get up and running and making music! DAW mad man Scott Griggs takes you step by step from the beginning, all the way to making your first track.
Scott teaches you the beginner the important basics such as installation, registration, authorization, audio setup and configuration, and then goes into song management, rack and sequencer overviews as well as recording and playing back MIDI, automation, routing, device and instrument overviews and so much more.
If you want to incorporate the powerful Reason 5 into your production arsenal and are not sure how to use it, start here and learn it right from the beginning. Scott will have you running Reason 5 like a veteran in no time. Get Reason 5 Explained today.
- 44 Tutorials / Over 4 Hours Total Runtime
- For all beginner Reason 5 users
- Tutorials written by DAW expert Scott Griggs
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod