LEARN TO PRODUCE RADIO-QUALITY MODERN COUNTRY
Want to learn how to produce the radio-quality modern country music heard on today's airwaves? After watching this awesome series by DrFord, you'll know how to get that huge, kickin' sound out of your county productions. Also, you can apply what's shown to any genre of rock, so don't think this series is for country folk only.
Nashville and Los Angeles producer DrFord takes you step by step through the series starting with showcasing the Hannah Anders Band's final mix of their rockin' track "Turn It Up". DrFord then breaks it all down from the beginning showing you how he arrived at that mix, covering topics such as session setup, multi-track drum editing, drum sub-mixes, bass, guitar, organ and fiddle editing and mixing, vocal tracking and scale theory, the S.T.E.P. vocal system, Final Mix, Master and delivery and much, much more.
If you're ready to get serious about your Country or Rock productions, this collection of videos paves the way. Learn the secrets to creating those big, radio-ready mixes now... Get "Modern Country Production" today.
Download Size: 751.24 MB
- 21 Tutorials / 5 Hours Total Runtime
- Information works with any DAW and most rock genres
- For all beginner to intermediate producers and engineers
- Tutorials written by Pro Tools Certified producer DrFord
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod